No 13,Jackson Kaujeua Street, Windhoek West,Windhoek, Namibia
Have any questions?
The Centre for Enterprise Development (CED / the Centre), a centre within the Namibia University of Science and Technology, was established in 2000 to facilitate capacity building initiatives for the public, private and NGO sectors.
Putting the Customer at the centre of our work
- Customer service and commitment to our clients should be the driving force behind our brand.
- Our aim is to strive to get it right, first time, every time. Occasionally things may not go as planned.
- At CED we believe that it’s the clients right to know what level of service they can expect from us all the time, even in those rare moments when we fall short of the high standards we have set for ourselves.
Effective response rate
- Our first promise is to offer quality services to our clients. Should they contact our office through the mediums of communication below, this is how we should endeavour to handle the queries.
- Telephone: Maximum 3 times rings;
- Emails: Respond within 8 working hours;
- Website Queries: Reply within 2 working hours; and
- Facebook: Respond within 2 working hours.
Download Full Document
KEEP IN TOUCH
You can also get in touch with us through