No 13,Jackson Kaujeua Street, Windhoek West,Windhoek, Namibia
Have any questions?
The Centre for Enterprise Development (CED / the Centre), a centre within the Namibia University of Science and Technology, was established in 2000 to facilitate capacity building initiatives for the public, private and NGO sectors.
Identity with Windows Server 2016
October 07, 2019 08:00
October 11, 2019 17:00
Price: N$10 270
Course Duration: 5 Days
Exam code: 70-742
About This Course
This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016.
This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are looking to cross-train in core and advanced identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who are looking to consolidate their knowledge about AD DS and related technologies, in addition to IT professionals who want to prepare for the 70-742 exam.
Included in Training:
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Approved Courseware
- Certificate of Attendance
- Light Lunch and Refreshments
KEEP IN TOUCH
You can also get in touch with us through